Vistar Corporation respects your right to privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement for more information.
We sometimes provide access to other websites from our sites for your convenience. The information, products or services available on these websites is provided by third parties over whom Vistar Corporation has no control. We provide no guarantee or warranty as to any of such information, products or services. If you decide to visit any of these sites, you do so at your own risk and responsibility. Links or the appearance of any marks or references to Vistar Corporation do not imply any sponsorship or endorsement of the third-party or any information, products or services appearing on such site. Check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your browser to see if you are still in a Vistar Corporation operated site or have moved to another site. We reserve the right to terminate any link at any time.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make -- in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Limitation of Liability
Vistar Corporation WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ITS SITES OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER FILES DOWNLOADED FROM ITS SITES.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY...
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITES
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU
- HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITES
- FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE
- DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION
- COMPUTER VIRUS
- LINE FAILURE
These Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Vistar Corporation may modify these Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, at any time, simply by updating this posting without notice to you.
We believe that you have a fundamental right to privacy and we respect that right. So when you provide personal or business information to Vistar Corporation in order to transact business, we will work hard to ensure that this information remains confidential. We will use the information only for its intended purpose, make it available only to those individuals within Vistar Corporation that need to review it, and never sell or otherwise share your information with any third-party without your express consent.
Because we feel your privacy is so important, we are providing this statement to describe when and how we collect and use your information with regard to our websites.
1. We may ask for company and/or personal information from you to establish Internet ordering or subscription services, and from time to time thereafter to maintain the accuracy of our records.
2. We will only ask for the information necessary to establish and maintain your Internet ordering privileges, and do so in full compliance with current law.
3. We may also collect information about your movement within our websites with the help of cookies. You can turn off cookies in your Web browser to eliminate this data collection, and you will still be able to access and browse Vistar Corporation websites. Refer to your particular Web browser's Help section to turn off cookies.
Vistar Corporation may use the company and/or personal information that it collects to:
1. Personalize the look and feel of its websites to better meet your needs.
2. Notify you directly of third-party products or services that might be of use or interest to you.
3. Notify you of any unusual usage patterns or attempted unauthorized access to your personalized ordering site and order guides.
4. Survey you in an attempt to improve our websites, customer service or our business.
5. Analyze general traffic patterns throughout our websites.
1. Vistar Corporation will not share personal or company information with third parties without first obtaining your express consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
2. Vistar Corporation restricts employee access to personal information to those employees that legitimately require access in order to complete business transactions.
3. Vistar Corporation will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal and company information from loss, miss-use, unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized alteration, destruction or other malfeasance.
Reviewing, Changing and Correcting Personal Information
You are encouraged to review, correct or update your personal and company information at any time by contacting Vistar Corporation. You can initiate this review by using the Contact Us Form located on this website.
Vistar Corporation is a Performance Food Group Company.